Other GIS Links
Here are several tutorials to help you get started working with some of the tools within BIOS.
They will guide you, step by step, on how to add data into BIOS, query the dataset, and interpret and print the results.
- Accessing Species List and Observance Frequency From Breeding Bird Survey Routes
- Analyzing Bird Point Count Data, Central Sierra Birds Study
- Analyzing In-Stream Habitat Reach Summary Data Parameters
- Analyzing In-Stream Habitat Reach Summary Data and Fish Passage Barrier Data
- Analyzing Southern California Mammal Corridor Data
- Analyzing Statewide Tricolored Blackbird Data
- Using the CNDDB and Report Generator in the BIOS Viewer (2.4Mb PDF)
- Using the Spotted Owl Report Generator in the BIOS Viewer
Contact the BIOS Staff — if you have any questions.